Dell 755 SFF PC Clearing Meters & Data
Modified on: Fri, 18 Sep, 2020 at 8:01 AM
USB Keyboard required - work to be carried out by experienced Gaming Machine Engineer.
- Insert USB Keyboard into front USB slots of PC and let the machine boot up fully into game mode with the door switches in the shut position
- Press CTRL, ALT and Delete keys all together (This brings up Task Manager)
- Select Typhoon.exe from the list and press End Process button located in the bottom right hand corner of the Task Manager Page
- Then press Yes to confirm that you want to stop the process
- Close Task Manager down by pressing the red cross in the top right hand corner of Task Manager
- Hold down Ctrl and Esc, Then select All Programs by pressing the touch screen
- Scroll down to Accessories, Then select Windows Explorer in the next pop up box
- This will bring up My Documents screen
- Select My Computer from the left hand side menu and then press Local Drive C
- Once this is done there will be a file on the right hand side menu called Website
- Select the Website folder and go into the folder
- Once in the Website folder there will be a folder called Data, select the Data Folder then go in to the folder.
- Once in the Data folder, delete all of the files within the Data folder and then press the arrow back button located on the top left hand corner of the screen.
- This will take you back into the main website folder
- Then scroll down the list to Allreicepts.txt and then press delete on your keyboard
- Press YES to confirm you want to delete this file.
- Scroll down to Receipts.txt and then press delete on the keyboard
- Press YES to confirm you want to delete this file
- Close all Windows that are open and reboot the machine.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.